A must-have tool for all stampers is the Stamparatus. It will change the way you stamp and even diecut. And before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? With your first use, I believe that you will fall in love with this tool. And, the more you use it and experiment with it, you will be simply amazed with the many things that you can do with it! Here are just a few of the reasons why I love my Stamparatus:
- Saves time when making multiples of the same design — whether you are making 2-3 cards or mass producing cards to swap, this will give you consistent results and save you time.
- Stamps images clean and crisp –– if you “rock” your stamp and get those annoying stamp edge lines or block edge lines, you’re going to love Stamparatus!
- Applies even pressure — If you have shaky hand or mobility or strength problems, this tool makes it easier to stamp and apply even pressure.
- Provides a darker impression or corrects a “missed inked spot”), apply more ink and re-stamp—perfect for getting crisp images from you teeny tiny sentiments while getting full and consistent coverage from your large background stamps
- Touches up your stamped image after various coloring techniques — because you will stamp in the exact same spot.
- Aligns multi-layer stamps easily using removable and reversible plates
- Learn new stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement — for stamping using hinge techniques, stamping pre-cut diecut blanks, stamping in the round, mirror stamping and so much more!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Built-in rulers and grid lines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 work surfaces to use
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place (although you only need one magnet)
- Magnet storage areas on the back side of the base
- Retail Price in U.S.–$49.00
With the holidays ahead, the Stamparatus should be on your WISH LIST. And beginning in October, you can purchase Stamparatus accessories separately such as extra plates, extra foam mats, specially-sized grid paper, and extra magnets.
Tips for using your Stamparatus
- Different things work for different people — so give yourself some time to experiment and learn what works for you.
- Laminate a sheet of Grid Paper and use it under your stamped art piece to be able to re-use to ensure alignment.
- Wrap a strip of Washi Tape or clear packing tape around your magnets as “handles” to make it easier to lift and move your magnets.
- If your magnets snap together, it easier to twist them apart while separating.
- Store your Simply Shammy in a standard, clear mount stamp case, and use the case to create a level platform for the “open” Stamparatus plates. This will do two things: (a) protect the plate hinges when applying ink to your stamps and (b) keep your shammy handy to wipe away excess ink.
- Press gently over top of the stamp itself and not just on the edge of the plate.
- Keep your stamps centered on the plates for best results.
- Use only one magnet to hold your stamped art piece in place.
- If using multiple colors of inks, punch a circle of the correct color cardstock and stick it to the plate with a temporary adhesive. That way, no matter how many ink pads you are using, you’ll always reach for the right one.
- Finished stamping? Wipe your stamps with Simply Shammy, then place all your stamps on one large acrylic block and clean using your Stampin’ Mist and Stampin’ Scrub at one time.
- To clean and store your plate, remove plates, wipe on a flat service or run under the faucet to remove any excess ink and store separate from the base.
If you would like to order your own Stamparatus, simply click on the links provided.
Until next time, sending you crafting hugs and inspiration wishes!