This stamp set is just one of twelve wonderful stamps offered in the 2017 Sale-A-Bration catalog. While it was raining outside, I spent time in my craft room stamping. Here is an all-occasion card that I made using the linen thread to create a small bow.
- Stamp Set: Avant Garden
- Colors: Whisper White, Regal Rose (retired), Sahara Sand and Early Espresso.
- Accessories: Happy Heart embossing folder, Linen thread, Dimensionals, Snail adhesive and Fine-Tip glue, paper trimmer, Big Shot
- Techniques: Second-Generation stamping, Dry Embossing and Sponging
In my second card, I created an entirely different look with a few simple changes. Using a heart die cut as the focal point, I first stamped my sentiment and then used second-generation stamping to add flowers and leaves along the edge of the heart. Next I sponged the edges of the heart, and ran the broad tip of my marker along the edge to complete the “v” at the top of the heart. For more interest, I used the small stipple stamp from Timeless Textures along the heart edge and attached some ribbon.
- Stamp Set: Avant Garden, Bloomin’ Love (sentiment), Timeless Textures (stipple dots)
- Colors: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Eggplant Envy, Wild Wasabi
- Accessories: Stampin Up Heart Framelits, markers, paper trimmer, Big Shot
- Techniques: Second-Generation stamping, Dry Embossing, Die-Cutting and Sponging
Until next time, happy crafting!