I absolutely love Stampin’ Up! cardstock! In fact, it is the only cardstock that I buy and here’s why:
- It is has an ultra smooth finish that accepts ink well and provides a crisp stamped image.
- It is dyed with pure color all the way through so there is no white core. This means that the cut paper edges have a neat, finished look with no white edges.
- It is acid free and lignin free which means it is safe for memory keeping.
- It is an excellent, sturdy choice for a card base, but not too bulky for accents and layering which does not require extra postage for mailing.
- It comes in 8.5″x 11″ sizes and some colors are offered in 12″ x 12″ which provides lots of options for crafting, gift giving and packaging.
Stampin’ Up! offers Designer Series Papers which it a double-sided paper that comes in many different patterns and beautiful designs, and which coordinates with other products and Stampin’ Up! colors in the catalog.
Plus, there are many specialty papers which add different finishes, textures and interest to your projects. I’ll have another post that will discuss the features of these in coming weeks.
All of the above mentioned products can be purchased using my on-line store. Just click on the SHOP tab above.
Until next time, happy crafting!