Stampin’ Up! catalog has many beautiful colors of cardstock and designer papers, but did you know that we offer specialty papers? In fact, the catalog offers ten specialty papers to add different finishes, textures and interest to your projects.
Here’s a quick rundown these papers:
- Glimmer Paper – this paper is embedded with small pieces of glitter and is great for adding accents and bling to your project.
- Watercolor Paper – this 140# color press paper is a special cotton paper that is ideal for watercoloring.
- Shimmer Paper – this paper has a delicate shimmer on both sides with a smooth coating that works great for watercoloring.
- Vellum – adds a thin delicate paper or translucent overlay. It can be die cut, inked and embossed.
- Foil Sheets – this paper makes foil accents with this one-sided shiny foil paper.
- Kraft Paper – This cardstock is heavier than our regular cardstock making it an excellent choice for 3-D projects.
- Glassine sheets – This paper is translucent and smooth that can be stamped, die cut and dry embossed. Some sheets are plain; some are printed with a delicate white flower. The paper is a cross between wax paper and tissue paper that is food-safe for treat bags.
- White embossed paper – This white cardstock has a white embossed design that shows when paper is inked.
- Foil Designer Acetate – acetate sheets with gold foil on one side that looks silver on the other side to provide two different looks.
- Window sheets – clear acetate sheets that can be used to make windows in boxes and cards, use with Shaker frames or cut clear accents with die cuts. It can also be stamped on with StazOn inks.
All of these products can be purchased using my on-line store. Just click on the SHOP tab above.
Until next time, happy crafting!