You already know how very generous Stampin’ Up! is to its customers. But, do you know how generous Stampin’ Up is to its demonstrators?
Here are some great reasons for joining me as a demonstrator:
- $99 Starter Kit — Customize your kit with $125 in product from the new catalog using your wish list. Your starter kit comes with a free Paper Pumpkin kit (that’s a $20 value) and free catalogs (that’s $40 value) to share with eight family members and friends. Your starter kit will ship for free (that’s another $10 savings)! And, there is no obligation to host workshops, sell products or personally purchase anything beyond the contents of your kit!
- Happy shopper discounts of 20% to 25% on purchases while earning full-price sales credit in Stampin’ Rewards — Stampin’ Up! recognizes that its demonstrators are great customers, too! Therefore once you join as a demonstrator, you receive same great products at a discount price while earning the full-price value of the Stampin’ Rewards of a customer. THIS IS TRULY THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS — customer benefits AND demonstrator benefits — with same ability to earn more free stuff! So, stock up and save on your favorite products, including the cost-saving bundles and other promotions!
- Social Aspects — As a demonstrator, you will enjoy stamping with friends and family, making new friends, being part of world-wide Stampin’ Up! community and attending exclusive SU events locally, nationally and internationally.
- Extra spending money, free products and incentive trips — Many demonstrators start out as hobbists to offset the cost of crafting supplies, and then realize the benefits of a successful business in direct sales. There are many perks including incentive trips and flex point rewards for sales, advancement, leadership and recruiting.
- Sneak Peeks and behind the scenes information from Stampin’ Up! — As a demonstrator, you’ll receive weekly emails and a quarterly magazine with latest news, trends and crafting ideas.
- Creative Inspiration — You will have access to on-line resources, exclusive demonstrator websites and inspiration from Stampin’ Up! family of demonstrators for more crafting ideas and techniques.
- Advance purchase of new products before a catalog release — As a demonstrator, you can preview new catalogs and purchase new products in August, before the new Holiday Catalog is released; in December, before the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Promotion are announced; and next May, before the new Annual Catalog is released!
- No risk to join! — Enjoy the demonstrator benefits from now through the end of the next full Stampin’ Up! quarter. If you enjoy the demonstrator benefits mentioned above and wish to continue with those benefits, then you will need to make minimum purchase of $300 (in personal and/or customer sales) by 30 September, and quarterly thereafter.
Joining is one of the best decisions I made! Contact me for more information and we can set up a time to chat. No pressure, I promise! I love what I do and would love to share it with you!
Until next time, sending you crafting hugs and inspiration wishes!
PS: Stampin’ Up! quarters run from January – March; April – June; July – September; and October – December. Depending on which month that you join, you may receive additional time to enjoy those benefits, to make that first $300 minimum and to decide to continue as a demonstrator or drop with no penalty! If you join in June, you will have until 30 September to make your minimums and be able to take advantage of “We HEART Host” promotion in June — earning $35 in extra Stampin’ Rewards for more free products. If you join in July, you will have until 31 December to make your minimum, but you will miss out on June’s We HEART Hosts promotion. Let’s talk about your situation and when might be best time for you to join!