Hey everyone! If you have seen the May’s Paper Pumpkin kit called Hugs from Shelli, then you know how gorgeous it is! Well, Stampin’ Up is giving us a sneak peek for June’s Paper Pumpkin kit! This kit is special because it promotes random acts of kindness!
The term random act of kindness is generally attributed to Anne Herbert who wrote, “Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty” on a restaurant place mat in 1982 and later published a book in 1993 with true stories of how random acts of kindness helped others. While people generally use the term to refer to acts performed for strangers, random acts of kindness can also be shared with friends and family.
This kit provides you with 16 fun-sized, beach-themed cards and envelopes, with an exclusive carrying case – so you will always have your cards on hand to spread lots of sunshine! Paper Pumpkin makes it easy to brighten someone’s day with a simple note that says “Just wanted to say, thanks for being such a great friend” or “thinking of you” or “thank you for always being there”.
Here are a few ideas for sharing your random acts of kindness note cards:
- Leave a note in a library book or on someone’s car wishing them a great day.
- Tuck a love note in the lunch box or briefcase of a family member.
- At your favorite restaurant, leave a nice tip with a note for your server.
- Hand out notes to people you see every day — like your office security guard, the person at the front desk and the janitor — thank them for sharing a smile with you every day!
- Write a note to your spouse mentioning one or two things that you love about them.
- Leave a box of goodies with a note in your mailbox for your mail carrier or on your front porch for the UPS man.
You will have so much fun with this kit. It comes with an exclusive stamp set and ink spot that can be reused for creating more random acts of kindness notes. And, it features a winning color combination of Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake and Old Olive for lots of summertime fun.
- New subscribers must have an active subscription by June 10, 2019 in order to receive the June kit.
- Remember supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
You can sign up right here!!!
Until next time, sending you crafting hugs and inspiration wishes!