It’s time to take the 2020-2022 Annual Catalog Scavenger Hunt Challenge! If you are like me, you have probably looked through your new Stampin’ Up! catalog several times and created several different versions of your wish list. Let’s see how well you know the new products with the Scavenger Hunt Challenge.
Simply send me an email me (email@example.com) with your responses to the questions below. Please place “Annual Catalog Scavenger Hunt” in the subject line of the email; and please leave a comment to this blog post that you completed the Scavenger Hunt Challenge. I will number the names from the comments in the order that they were received and use a random number generator to select the number/name of the winner. The winner of the Scavenger Hunt Challenge will receive 10% off their next order.
- What is the name of your favorite new In Color?
- Name the colors of new gingham ribbons.
- How many new stamp and punch bundles? How many new stamp and die bundles?
- What color is the new Faux Suede Trim?
- Name the 2 shapes of shaker domes.
- What stamp set makes you hungry for chocolate and cookies?
- What Designer Series Paper features sea life?
- What is the shape of the new doily?
- What are the 4 new adhesives offered in the new catalog?
- Name the product that lets you convert your old clear stamps to the super clinging powers of our new cling stamps?
- What is the name of your favorite new background stamp?
- What is your favorite feature of the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines?
- How many embossing folder sets work perfectly with the New Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine?
- What is your “GOTTA HAVE” all-time favorite new stamp set?
- How many distinktive stamps sets are offered in the new catalog?
Are you ready to take the challenge? Get your catalogs out or Click HERE to view the catalog on-line! If you do not have a Stampin’ Up demonstrator, I am happy to send you a complementary catalog and to assist you in your paper crafting adventure! If you are a current customer, you should have already received your copy; if not, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can correct the situation.
If you would to increase your chances to win, please join me for a Facebook Live tomorrow – Saturday, June 6th – at 10am. Together, we will walk through the new catalog.
Happy Hunting! You must complete the challenge by 6pm on Monday, June 8th so that I can announce the winner on my blog on Tuesday, June 9th!
Keep in mind the two exciting promotions when placing your order:
- PICK A FREE BUNDLE IN YOUR STARTER KIT! THIS IS A GREAT DEAL! You receive your choice of up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products for $99 PLUS FREE SHIPPING on the starter kit—you can ADD any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog for FREE! Depending on which bundle you choose, this doubles the value of products with no obligation to do anything more than to enjoy your new stamps!
- EXTRA $25 in STAMPIN’ REWARDS! Planning on placing a large order or together with a friend? Stampin’ Up is giving an EXTRA $25 free in host rewards in during June for any qualifying order of $250 or more!
Until next time, sending you crafting hugs and inspiration wishes!