The Best Deal
- Purchase the Starter Kit, choose $125 in product and only pay $99!
- During Sale-a-Bration (January through March, every year), get two additional stamp sets FREE with your Starter Kit – your choice from both the Annual and new Occasions catalogs.
- Your Starter Kit ships for FREE! That is an additional 10% savings!
- Enjoy your kit with NO STRINGS ATTACHED and NO OBLIGATION to make any future purchases.
- If you should decide to place another order for yourself, you will receive a 20% discount on all future orders!
- If someone places an order with you, you’ll earn a 20% commission and will continue to receive this benefit on customer orders while you remain active as a Demonstrator.
- If you love Stampin’ Up! products and plan on purchasing more than $99 worth in the coming months, there is an amazing deal! So, be a smart shopper, get a discount on your crafting supplies, have fun, make new friends – and enjoy all these benefits and more!
Why sign up to my team?
- I am available to assist you 24/7 as a friend, mentor and coach with info, ideas, and support.
- You will have access to ALL of my class offerings for inspiration and pampering.
- You will be a part of a larger local community of demonstrators.
What are the Perks?
- You will receive a 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products (both retail and sale prices). And, that discount has the potential to grow to 25% as your sales grow.
- You will enjoy sneak peeks of all the wonderful new products and have the chance to purchase and play with them before anyone else!
- You will be invited to Demonstrator ONLY gatherings such as ON STAGE (twice a year) and local monthly meetings where loads of creative ideas, business tips and products are shared.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and to make new friends with other creative people at Stampin’ Up! events, our online communities and our local events.
- You will get paid to do what you already love to do! You will get to share your passion for stamping and make some money – doing it your way and on your schedule!
- You will receive Stampin’ Success magazine subscription for FREE with more creative ideas for inspiration, classes, simple make and takes and business tips.
- You will receive a complimentary copy of every new catalog for FREE.
- As a new demonstrator, you have a chance to earn Flex Points and more free product with the QUICK START PROGRAM. Stampin’ Up! makes it easy for you to build your business with all the products and supplies you need.
- You will have access to a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips in the Demonstrator’s on-line website.
- You will be invited to join Stampin’ Connection, an on-line resource where other demonstrators from around the world share inspiration, class ideas, tutorials and business tips which can be tailored for your use.
- You have the option to treat Stampin! Up as a hobby or to grow it into a profitable business.
- You will have access to me, my experience and my creative endeavors. I am available to support you with guidance and advice especially in the areas of crafting, teaching workshops, event planning and blogging.
- You get to choose all the products for your Starter Kit such as those must have and those wish list items from the current Annual and Occasions catalogs, plus Stampin’ Up! Corporate Office will send you the other business items that you will need to get started as a demonstrator.
Questions and Answers:
- What is an Active Demonstrator? Demonstrators maintain their status by selling or purchasing a minimum of $300 in product every full quarter. If you don’t meet your minimum, you will be dropped without penalty and may re-join at any time. Stampin’ Up! quarters run 1 January through 31 March, 1 April through 30 June, 1 July through 30 September and 1 October through 31 December. As a new demonstrator, you will actually join during a PARTIAL quarter; therefore, your first minimum is due at the end of the next FULL quarter. As a new demonstrator, you will have extra time (maybe up to 5 months) to make that first minimum depending on when they joined during the PARTIAL quarter.
- Is there really no obligation? I cannot be more sincere about this statement: THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO PURCHASE, SELL, or HOST PARTIES. And, you will not be pressured to continue. Being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is all about what YOU want it to be! Join just for the fun and discount, or to make a little money–the choice is completely yours!
- What happens when I drop? NOTHING happens. You simply lose access to your Demonstrator account, and you’ll stop receiving Demonstrator perks (20% + off, advance notice of specials, catalogs and product preorder opportunities — all the good stuff…). You are welcome at that point to become one of my amazing customers again.
- When may I re-join after dropping? Yes! After a Pending month (April, July, October, January), if you don’t make up your minimum, you will be dropped as a Demonstrator. You can then rejoin, immediately, under your current Demonstrator by purchasing another $99 Starter Kit. However, you will lose credit for your previous sales and lose any down-line members. You will essentially starting from scratch. If you would like to re-join under a new Demonstrator, you must wait 90 days after you drop. You will lose all of your previous sales and any down-line members, again, starting from scratch, but with the ability to join under a new Demonstrator if you choose.
- Do I get to choose which stamping supplies come in my kit? Yes. The starter kit is completely customize-able. You choose $125 worth of stamping supplies and pay only $99 plus tax (shipping is free). Joining during Sale-a-Bration promotion (Jan-Mar) will provide you with additional perks.
- Are there any monthly fees associated with being a demonstrator? Yes, but only if you choose to sign up for Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS). There are many advantages to having your own Stampin’ Up! online store website. First, it provides your family, friends and customers the flexibility to place on-line orders to suit their needs. And second, it is a great way for new customers to find you! The cost for that is $12.95 per month. If you sign up within three weeks (21 days) of your demonstrator sign-up date – you will receive TWO FREE MONTHS of this website. This is a big advantage to help jump-start your business with out-of-town family and friends
- Can I actually make money as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? Yes! How much you make is really up to you. Many demonstrators use their income simply for the discount so they can support their stamping habit while working their day jobs. However, many demonstrators make enough that it became their full-time jobs.
Join my team.
If you have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy assist you.
Sending you crafting hugs,