With its fun shapes and modern cuteness, the Falling Flowers stamp set is sure to become a favorite especially when coloring these flirty flowers with your collection of Stampin’ Blends markers. These high-quality, alcohol-based, dual-tip markers come in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. Each color comes in 2 shades to give you the best blending experience out there.
On a scrap of Whisper White cardstock, I stamped three large bold flower using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- After allowing the stamped image to dry for a minute or two, begin by coloring the flower first with the brush end of Dark Pink Pirouette marker. (Note: pink provide a natural highlight for the flower once colored.)
- Next, color the flower using the brush end of the Light Cherry Cobbler marker, and then added shading using the fine tip end of the Dark Cherry Cobbler marker.
- Blend the edge where the light and dark reds met, using small circular motions with the fine tip of the Light Cherry marker.
- Blend the edge where the pink and red inks met, using small circular motions with the fine tip of the Dark Pink Pirouette marker.
- Color the flower centers using Daffodil Delight.
- Color and fussy cut the three flowers.
- On a 4″x5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White, stamp the swirling vines image and a sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. (I used the sentiment from Birthday Blooms.)
- Color the berries with Dark Pink Pirouette and Light Cherry Cobbler, and the leaves with both light and dark shades of Old Olive.
- Pop up the flowers with Dimensionals, and mat the piece with Old Olive cardstock.
All of these items are available to purchase using my on-line store, just click on the links provided or use the SHOP tab above. Please note that the Stampin! Blends are sold individually, in combo packages of light and dark shades and in full-collection of 27 markers.
Until next time, sending you crafting hugs and inspiration wishes!