Remaining on trend and up-to-date with new products is one of the most important parts of a paper crafting business. And this color revamp allows Stampin’ UP! to offer fresh, vibrant colors to stretch your creativity and allow you to explore new exciting color combinations in your paper crafting.
With the color revamp, they are bringing back six all-time favorites from past In-Color collections and adding them to our core colors: Mossy Meadow, Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Mint Macaron and Blackberry Bliss. They are adding ten new colors being added to our collection: Balmy Blue, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite, Highland Heather, Mango Melody, Merry Merlot, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce and Soft Sea Foam. Plus introducing five new In-Colors for 2018-2020: Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch. That’s a total of 21 new colors.
Stampin’ Up! remembered how much we love our color coach cards for ideas on great color combination. Download your color coaches featuring the new core color collections and the In-Color collections.
Print this file for Color Coach for the 40 core colors
Print this file for Color Coach for the 10 In-Colors (2017-2019 and the new 2018-2020)
On May 31, 2018, the following 17 colors are retiring: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Dapper Denim, Elegant Eggplant, Emerald Envy, Island Indigo, Marina Mist, Peekaboo Peach, Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Soft Sky, Sweet Sugar Plum, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi, and Wisteria Wonder. If you love these colors, please be sure to order cardstock and reinkers before they sell out! Because once they’re gone, they are gone – or you’ll be paying big prices on Ebay!
After making the decision to revamp the colors, they choose to improve our ink pad cases and ink formula! They listened to suggestions by demonstrators and customers and this is what they came up with:
- Easy to lift open case – it opens like your make-up compact.
- There is a tighter fit between the lid and the base. This will help keep the lid on its track, making it easier to slide open and close.
- It is stackable for easier storage and transport. There is a nub in each bottom corner that fits nicely into the dimple on the top of another case.
- Improved labeling and stickers – with a label to go on the inside of the case so you can easily distinguish the ink’s color when the case is open
- New ink formula that reduces bubbles, lays smooth on the stamp surface and provides a smooth finish on our cardstock.
- Archival Basic Black and Archival Basic Grey will be retired.
- Stampin’ Up! will carry Tuxedo Black Memento Pad, to use with Blends and general stamping needs, and the Jet Black StāzOn Pad, to use for watercolor and nonporous surface stamping.
Until next time, sending you crafting hugs and inspiration wishes!