The results are in! The first Stamparatus reservation window reached its maximum number of reservations in just 15 minutes, which provided Stampin’ Up! with some very important information: You LOVE this new stamping tool! We couldn’t be more thrilled; in fact, your response was so amazing that Stampin’ Up! decided to make some important adjustments to the reservation process.
GOOD NEWS! You don’t have to worry about not being able to reserve yours because there are no more ‘while supplies last” because EVERYONE can get their name on the reservation list through December 30, 2017. Just a reminder, this is a RESERVATION not an order. You will receive a notification when your Stamparatus is in and you can officially “order” it so all you are doing is reserving it
The next reservation window will open AND remain open from December 5–30; however, during this reservation period we will take as many orders as we receive (yay!) and not close the reservation window until December 30th. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open!
Please note the following changes:
- The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM MT (4:00 PM ET) on December 5th
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19.
- In order to accommodate demand, Stampin’ Up! will not be offering a third window. Instead, you’ll have to wait until June 2018 to order it when the new catalog is released.
In short, the faster you get your name on the list and reserve your Stamparatus, the faster you’ll get it. And the first shipment day will be on 19th March and continue through the following months.
What is Stamparatus and why do YOU NEED ONE? It will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
- Make multiple stamped images with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp — it will be perfectly aligned!
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Need product details?? Click here to watch this video.
- Compatible with both Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Use the foam mat with photopolymer stamps, and remove the foam mat for red rubber stamps
- It has rulers and gridlines for quick measuring and alignment
- It has 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- It has 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- It has 2 magnets to hold the paper in place, and conveniently store underneath the base
- Retail Price–$49.00 US
TO RESERVE YOUR STAMPARATUS – From the Stamparatus page on my Stampin’ Up! website here, click on the RESERVE link, which will take you to the reservation page. For step-by-step instructions, please see click here.
Reservation is accomplished by credit card. Your credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
Until next time, sending you crafting hugs and inspiration wishes!