As we approach the month of September, time seems to fly. The holidays are upon us before we know it. Now is the time for some quick and easy craft projects to avoid scurrying around at the last minute.
These tags are quick and easy and will add a special touch to your holiday packaging – present, gift bag or wine bottle, and within a few minutes you can make 45 or 50 tags.
- Snail adhesive
- Banner Triple Punch (138292)
- Scallop Tag Topper Punch (133324)
- Everyday Label punch (144668 from holiday catalog)
- Labels to Love stamp set (144967 from holiday catalog)
- Merry Little Labels stamp set (144795 from holiday catalog)
- Archival Basic Black ink pad
- Cherry Cobbler ink pad
- Old Olive ink pad
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock (2”x4”, 1”x4”, ½”x4”)
- Old Olive cardstock (2”x4”, 1”x4”, ½”x4”)
- Very Vanilla cardstock (2”x3”)
- Merry Little Christmas designer series paper (144621 from holiday catalog)
- Ribbon or Twine (5 inches long)
- Season of Glitz mini bows (144635 from holiday catalog, comes with 45 bows)
- Select the 2”x4” piece of DSP or cardstock as your bottom layer; punch one end with the Scallop Tag Punch and the other end with Banner Triple punch
- Stamp the sentiment on Very Vanilla cardstock piece with solid color ink and punch with Everyday Label punch (or use markers and the huffing technique to color sections of the stamp before stamping the Very Vanilla cardstock piece)
- Using snail adhesive, attach additional layers of DSP or cardstock to the tag
- Using dimensionals, attach the very vanilla piece to the tag piece
- Embellish with mini bows
- Add the ribbon or twine to the tag top
Until next time, sending you crafting hugs and inspiration wishes!